Back to Recipe Search
- 1 1/3 C. g.f. all-purpose flour can use GFP Flour Mixture Recipe
- 3 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 1/3 C. coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted in pan when preheating oven
- 1/2 C. blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 C. raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 C. pure cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the butter in a 11x7 or 9x9 inch pan and place in oven for a couple minutes till butter is melted. Remove pan from oven, let it keep preheating. Tilt the pan to coat the bottom and sides and put down on a trivet till batter is ready..
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir with a whisk to mix. Add milk (your choice) mix till smooth.
- Pour batter into pan, shake lightly to level the batter. Sprinkle berries over the top.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until lightly brown.
Serving: 0.125squareCalories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 3gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1.5gSodium: 490mgFiber: 1gSugar: 26gBack to Recipe Search