Back to Recipe Search
Beef and Veggie Chili
Comfort food to warm you inside and out.
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 med. onion(s) chopped - (FODMAP)
- 1 med. zucchini chopped
- 3 C. kale chopped
- 1 lb. ground beef grass fed is preferable
- 2 C. g.f. chicken broth
- 2 14 oz. kidney beans drained and rinsed - (FODMAP)
- 2 14 oz. tomatoes(s)
- 4 Tbsp. chili powder to taste
- 1/4 C. g.f .tamari
- 1 Tbsp. garlic clove(s) chopped or minced - (FODMAP)
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey - (FODMAP)
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon powder
- Heat oil in soup pot and saute' onions and ground beef. Add a little broth to prevent sticking.
- Then add all ingredients, stir well. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
Can use ground turkey or omit meat for a delicious vegetarian meal.
Serving: 1C.Calories: 255kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 17gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 5gSodium: 1690mgFiber: 8gSugar: 4gBack to Recipe Search