Back to Recipe Search
Banana Nut Muffin
If you give a moose one of these muffins, he’ll finish the whole batch. These are great tasting and that satisfied feeling is long lasting. Double yum!
- 1 1/4 C. g.f. all-purpose baking flour
- 2 tsp. g.f. baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Lg. egg(s)
- 3/4 C. pure cane sugar
- 2 bananas ripe
- 2 tsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. extra light olive oil
- 1/4 C. flaxseed meal
- 1 C. walnuts ground or chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan with nonstick spray or put oil on paper towel and wipe muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, sugar, bananas, vanilla and oil with electric beaters. Then mix in flax seed and walnuts until blended well. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and blend until just combined.
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 30-45 minutes until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out dry. Let cool completely and pop muffins out.
Try GFP All-Purpose Flour Mixture recipe, if you're eating grains
Serving: 1muffinCalories: 184kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 4gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 139mgFiber: 4gSugar: 10gBack to Recipe Search