Back to Recipe Search
A delicious, healthy, hearty breakfast or snack
- 1 avocado ripe avocado
- 1/2 gf baguette sliced in half, toasted
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder - (FODMAP)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder - (FODMAP)
- Toast baguette or slices of bread in a toaster oven.
- Scoop avocado into a bowl (remove the pit). Add rest of ingredients and seasonings to taste.
- Mash together and spread on toast.
Add a fried or hard-boiled egg for additional protein and fullness. Sprinkle the top with favorite veggie: cucumbers, tomatoes, etc. I've discovered a fun seasoning called Everything but the bagel. I'll top it off with that seasoning and an array of sesame seeds.
Serving: 4slicesCalories: 378kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 8gFat: 29gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 620mgFiber: 10gSugar: 3.4gBack to Recipe Search