Back to Recipe Search
Asian Dipping Sauce
Excellent compliment to Chicken Satay or other Asian flavored dishes.
- 1 C. coconut milk, canned
- 1 Tbsp. g.f. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. nut butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. pure cane sugar
- hot sauce to taste
- Combine the first four ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook, stirring frequently until the sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Season with the hot sauce to taste.
Can use the leftover coconut milk in a morning smoothie.
Serving: 3ozCalories: 82kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 6gSodium: 5mgSugar: 2gBack to Recipe Search