Back to Recipe Search
Apple Almond Pancakes
Healthy, flavorful gluten free pancakes that satisfy the palate and your tummy.
- 2 Lg. egg(s)
- 1/3 C. milk or water
- 1 Tbsp. g.f. vanilla extract
- 8 drops stevia vanilla, liquid
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 Tbsp. arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 apple(s) peeled and sliced - (FODMAP)
- In a blender or food processor, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and stevia; process on high until smooth.
- Add flour, cinnamon, flax meal, salt, baking soda, and arrowroot powder or cornstarch, and blend until combined.
- Heat oil in large skillet, and pour a tablespoon size or the size you want onto skillet and sprinkle apples across the top.
- Keep checking the bottom of the pancakes, bubbles may not form to let you know they're ready to flip. Flip when looking golden and press flat with the spatula. A couple minutes on each side.
- Can serve with warm applesauce or berries or the traditional pure maple syrup.
If consistency is too thick, add more milk or water, if too thin, add more flour
Serving: 2pancakesCalories: 201kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 7gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 245mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gBack to Recipe Search